CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 29, 2006

Angry

I got the email and listened to the recording of Sunday's announcement/sermon today.
I have been through many emotions this week. Up and down and all over. But, I had not really felt angry until today when I listened to that sermon again. I didn't think that I would feel anger at all. I don't want to be angry. I wish this emotional response would go away. I don't know why listening to the sermon again would trigger this kind of emotion. People keep saying that it is normal to feel angery about what has transpired so, I guess I am just being normal. I hope I can get back to being abnormal soon.

2 comments:

Joye said...

The anger is definitely normal. Several people have told me in the last two days that they've been surprised to feel the emotion of anger on the heels of the shock and sadness. Talk to someone if you need to. Feel free to call me if you need to.

stephanie said...

thanks joye, i might just do that.