CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Chris!

Well, I haven't posted anything in eons. We have been much, much, much busier these last couple months than I ever imagined we would be! I have had little time to even read anybody else's posts, let alone make any of my own. Things are going to get busier over the next couple months as I begin working 3 jobs and continue homeschooling kiddos #1 and #2 but, I have missed this blogging community and plan to make an effort to get back into it.

I thought it fitting to make my first blog back a happy birthday entry since #1 it was my friend Chris' birthday just a couple days ago and #2 a birthday post was the last entry I made. :)

So, Miss Chris, a happy birthday to you! You have been my friend since first grade and we have celebrated many, many birthdays together. I am so happy that we were able to celebrate yet another one this year. It was not a big party with a big cake but, I had a great time spending the evening with you and I hope you enjoyed yourself as well.
Miss Chris, you have been the best of friends for so many years. I love you like a member of my family and my family loves you as much as I. I am so lucky to have you as my friend and I really look forward to many more years and many more birthdays celebrated with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 jobs?? What are those? Where have I been?

Marilee

stephanie said...

yep, 3. sounds crazy, huh? they all work around each other just fine, though. they are, in order, working in the childcare ministry at church, picking up and watching kerri's daughter after school, and i will be cashiering at the new highland village wal-mart in the evenings but am training in grapevine until the new one opens. busy, busy, busy!