CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Why so grouchy?

Today is a grouchy day. I should get over it. It is a beautiful day out and I am sure that there is something I could be enjoying doing right now. So, what is making me grouchy today?

...had to clean the litter box...HATE cleaning the litter box!
...dumb cat peed in the toy box....AGAIN
...it took Mav almost 2 hours to do a job that should have taken 10 minutes because he just didn't feel like obeying
...feel like all I have done is discipline all day long
...everywhere I turn there is something that needs cleaned up...all this mess makes me feel agitated
...outside the house is just as bad
...more bills to pay today than there is money to pay with today
...still too fat to fit into normal clothes but, not big enough to fit in the maternity clothes anymore
...tired of always wearing husband's clothes...want to feel like a girl again
...tired
...tired of being tired
...have to mop the kitchen...HATE mopping
...have to do laundry
...have to vacuum
...have to clean the bathrooms
...have to get the play room cleaned up
...have to pick up the boys' room
...have to fit school time in there somewhere
...wanted to cross stitch during naptime...can't
...can't sit here for five minutes to write without somebody demanding assistance or attention
...Mav and Teya arguing...AGAIN

How do single moms do it?! I feel totally exhausted and overwhelmed!

Maybe I can get 5 minutes to sit down with my Bible. It's only 1:30...it could end up being a fun day afterall. Just have to get rid of this grouchy attitude first.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

played a game with t & m during naptime. we had fun. :)
going swimming now. should be fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at your to-do list. Bless my soul! Looks like 2 weeks worth of tasks to me. Lighten the load. Pick one thing, maybe two at most. Either the most important or the one you'd like to do MOST. Save the rest for another day. Housekeeping police seldom drop by for an inspection on Mondays anyway!

stephanie said...

well, that is the running to do list. my hope is to get it done by the end of the week anyway. didn't even come close to finishing it today! especially with the swimming.

GramCrackers said...

I hope the swim time helped. And I hope that little munchkin sleeps tonight.