CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

She's Mobile!

Oh my! Over the last week the baby has begun crawling. Not only does she crawl but, she also pulls herself up to stand using anything she can get her hands on; this includes people, toys and furniture. I think that what she really wants is to walk and it won't be incredibly long until she figures out how that works. She's a fairly determined little girl!

So, now she is crawling around. Everywhere. All over the house.

We are now presented with a host of new challenges. We must baby proof, we must make sure the older kiddos keep their small toys out of the baby's reach, we must keep the poor thing from getting stepped on.

Some new challenges but, oh my goodness is it ever a cute sight to see her crawling along, following her big brothers and sister wherever they go. :)

3 comments:

Joye said...

Babies always seem to get happier when they learn to crawl, don't they? I bet she's thrilled with her newfound mobility!

stephanie said...

you're right. she is absolutely loving it! :)

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

i had three - the first one was 3 months pre-mature (and that was 29 years ago when they only had 2 neo-natal units in the USA) He was slow at many things in the early beginnings - and then he caught up and never stopped (he's a firefighter today). The second one was a girl and she was a princess from the get-go... But she stood and walked pretty quickly as well. I remember waiting with baited breath for her to walk... I was so excited when she did! The third? I won't ever forget, I saw him pull up and wanted really bad to just push him down again (i didn't - but boy I wanted to) I knew that once he started pulling up - there would be no stopping him and I had two going already and really didn't know where I would get a third hand to handle the third - giggle!!!!
Oh my they are all grown now - and oh How God Smiles down on them!