CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Prayer Request

A couple things I would like to ask my friends out there in blog world to pray about for us.

First, I have a very good friend whom I love dearly. This friend is going through a very rough time right now. I am not at liberty to go into any details about the trials this friend is facing so, I just ask for your prayers for her.

Second, the husband has been unable to escape the sickies going around this year. He has come down with a pretty nasty respiratory infection that is trying to turn into bronchitis. After just a little prodding from me, he went to the doctor today and recieved an antibiotic shot and a couple of prescriptions for cough medicine and....something else. He feels pretty crumby right now and still has to go to work. Please pray for healing for him.

What can I add to my prayers for you?

4 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I'll be praying. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help your friend.

Schweers' Mom said...

Is everyone well now? Hope you are all on the mend!

stephanie said...

ho hum...

it's not over yet. :( kiddo #3 is headed to the doctor this afternoon with a cough that will not go away.

feels like this is never ending, just one thing after another. :(

Tina said...

So sorry to hear that. I know how tough it is being at the doctor's office every week... I hope you get some relief from it soon! We are so thankful to have had this 2 week break from it ourselves. We'll certainly be praying!