CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

More Jokes from the Little Jokester

Kiddo #1 has made up some new ones that I thought would be fun to share with y'all. :)

What did the spoon say to the fork when she said she was getting married?
That's "soup-er"!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Tank.
Tank who?
Your Welcome!


What did the duck say to Maverick?
You quack me up!

What did the basketball say to the shooting star?
Can I shoot with you?

small smiles for you! :-)

4 comments:

GramCrackers said...

My silly, funny little girl. Just love her and her jokes! And the hilarious laughs she and her brother share after one of their jokes!

Hey, for some reason my blog isn't showing a comments option (at least when I view it). You or TSP have any ideas what I've done wrong? (About the blog, I mean!)

stephanie said...

i am clueless on the blog thing. will have to ask TSP. sorry!

the cutie made up another cute one today but, sadly, i cannot remmeber what it is. i love the way those two crack each other up, they are way to cute and funny. :)

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

i heard via some friends that my children were all together at a wedding last evening...
I think it wonderful that at their age they can be cracking each other up SITLL!
I pray this for you and yours!!!!
Hope you are all feeling besser (better).
mm

Joye said...

I love the jokes. I'll have to borrow them to try out on my grandkids tonight! Glad you're feeling better. I'll be praying for hubby.