CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Birthday, Teya!


I can't believe it has been seven years already! My sweet curly headed little angel is 7 already!
Friday was kiddo #1's birthday. I wanted to post a happy birthday message for her then but, it has been a busy couple days. So, here it is, sweetie. Just a little late.

Teya, we are so blessed to have you in our lives. I feel so lucky that I get to be your mommy.

You are such a beautiful and smart little girl. (big girl? :) )

Your patience and loving kindness towards your little brothers and sister (as well as others) is amazing. You are such a big help to me, there are some days that I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for not only being such a big helper but, doing it happily and lovingly.

You make me smile everyday. I love your silly jokes and funny stories. You have a great imagination kiddo. :)

I love that you love reading and learning new things so much. It is so fun to watch you learn and experience new things. What a pleasure it is to be your teacher. :)

You are a beautiful dancer.

You play the piano and sing beautifully.

Your love for reading the Bible and your love for our Lord is inspiring.

It has been a fun and fast 7 years. I am excited to see what the future holds for you! But, hey kiddo, let's slow it down a little, huh? We don't need the next 7 years flying by as quickly as the first 7! :)

4 comments:

Joye said...

Wow. Happy birthday, Teya. Lucy will be 7 in four more months. The years just zoom by. Did you make the cake? Really cute.

stephanie said...

yes, indeed, the cake was made by the mom. with specific instructions on how it should look from the birthday girl. :) right down to the number of petals her purple and red flower should have. :)

From Carlys Eyes said...

what fun making cakes is. we only have homemade cakes here....except for Jess first when Nathan realized that we had a few more guests than our cake would feed...emergency run to sams for me

Teya said...

Thank you, Mom!