CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Growing Up So Fast!

The last two weeks have been weeks of major milestones for our two little ones. They are growing up so fast! Soon they will be children not, a toddler and a baby. I don't know what I will do without babies in the house anymore! It sure is fun to watch them grow. Oh, but how fast they are growing! We need to make them, especially the baby, just slow down a notch or two! :)

Kiddo #3 here has suddenly made leaps and bounds in his speech. He went from talking gibberish that hardly anybody could understand to almost conversational in a matter of days. He has been slow in his speech development, mostly because he just didn't want to, and it is just amazing to hear understandable words come from his cute little mouth. :) On top of that, he has decided that using the potty rather than a diaper really is a good idea and has given up diapers completely during the day. He still wears a pull up at night for sleeping but, I suspect that won't last too much longer. What a big boy!


Kiddo #4 is 9 months old now. She has decided that she can and will walk. She walks everywhere and only crawls if she wants to get somewhere REALLY fast. Walking! Big girl! I keep telling her that she is only 9 months old and she is the last one so, she needs to just slow it down and let me enjoy her "babiness" just a little longer but, she must think I am just being silly or something because she will not listen to reason. Then just two days ago she sees her very favorite daddy and gives him the biggest grin and says "hi, daddy!" Clear as day, there was no mistaking what she said or that it was what she meant to say. Talking?! Really, this is just getting out of hand!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, it's funny how with my first one I couldn't wait till she talked & walked and with my second one I wanted it to come slower and then SHE just couldn't wait to talk and walk. Laura

Tina said...

That's so funny! I saw #4 on Sunday and they told me she was walking and I told her she needs to slow down! :) I let her know that you're busy enough without a walking 9 month old. :) I'm so happy to hear #3 is talking better now. I knew he'd come around when he was ready!

Schweers' Mom said...

Such cute kids! It does go way too fast, doesn't it. 9 mos??? Wow! That is so early! I remember how much I liked the 4-6 mos. age. You could sit them down on a littl quilt and they would lay there (or sit there) and babble and not GO anywhere. Ah....that sure was a nanosecond of my life.

Anonymous said...

Your children are so beautiful!

Teya said...

That is a really cute picture of Faith!