CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fantasy Football Woes

What a sad day.
The points are in from all the football games this week and my team has lost, yet again. An abysmal 109 points to the PA Killer Bees' 132. Starting the season with only 1 win and 4 losses, making my poor team the second worse team in the league (yes, there is actually someone with a worse start). Peyton Manning would be ashamed to know he was on such a team, unworthy of his greatness.
Woe is me!

Fantasy football is so much more fun than I ever imagined it to be! It brings out the competitive spirit and makes watching the football games, that would be on anyway, a much more interesting experience. Now, if I could just figure out how to get the full points potential out of my team, we would be doing great! The winning streak for Gramcrackers Zoo and the Texas Coolzone must end!

2 comments:

GramCrackers said...

You were warned! ;-)

stephanie said...

at least i still have more points than you.