CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 25, 2006

It's time for sleep

Hmm.....
How do you get a 10 week old baby to go to sleep when she doesn't want to? I had 3 children before her, you would think that I would have that one figured out. No. Not at all.
There she sits in her swing, looking at me with those big, beautiful, blue eyes...wide awake.
I love this quiet time that we get to spend together when everyone else is asleep. However, it's midnight now and it has been a very long day. I am ready to go to bed.
Too bad for me that she is not.

3 comments:

Joye said...

So did you get any rest last night? I bet "big, beautiful blue eyes" got the rest SHE needed! :)

stephanie said...

She did finally decide to go to sleep for the night around 1:30. There was a few hours of sleep to be had before she got up again at 6. All in all it wasn't as bad as it could have been. :)

Teya said...

Ooooo....I wonder if the next one will sleep through the night!