CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

What to write about?

Well, I haven't posted for awhile. I haven't been able to come up with anything good to post about. Blogger's block I've heard it called. Life has been busy enough that I have plenty of material, the creative juices just haven't been flowing as of late. So, I thought I would just make a list of some things that have been tumbling around in my mind. Maybe one of those things will delevop into a post. Maybe not. :)

So, here is what is floating around in my head today.

...the washer machine is broken and I only have a couple pairs of clean underwear left! Gram, I'm coming over, hope your washer machine is available! :)

...I don't want to spend the money to get the washer machine fixed, there are much more interesting things to spend my money on.

...I hate my daughter's cat. It is an unreasonable hatred, I know, but I just can't stand the thing. But, getting rid of it wold break her heart and I am not willing to do that so, I need to get over it.

...I REALLY want a dog. But, if I were to get a dog I would be the official litter box cleaner AND pooper scooper and I don't know if I want that responsibility. I think so but, maybe I'm wrong.

...I have a wonderful husband who I love very much and, I don't think I have done a very good job of letting him know that lately.

...I would really like to go out with my husband this weekend. Who wants to babysit? :) :) :) :)

...having two very strong-willed little boys is very difficult for this very not strong-willed mommy.

...Kannon thinks that whining and crying is the only way to communicate with me. I know that it's my own fault. It makes me sad.

...I need to lose 50 or 60 pounds.

...the house is a mess inside and out and I should be working on cleaning it up instead of sitting here writing.

...my husband's Aunt invited me to visit her in Pennyslvania for a special shopping trip in December. I would really like to go.

...I LOVE this chilly weather today! Too bad it won't last a little longer!

...I have really enjoyed this whole blogging thing and the people I have met because of it.

Uh-oh. The baby is hungry. Time to go back to the mom job. :) I hope all you friends out there in blog world are having a good day!

4 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

I like blogs that are just about "what's on your mind".

I'm not a cat fan, either. I love my 2 dogs. Just wait till your kids are a little older and they can be official pooper scoopers. (My kids hate the job...but they do get paid!)

I couldn't live without my washer. It runs nonstop. Seems my kids think if an item is on the floor, then it must be dirty. Of course, it may also mean they never put it away from the last washing cycle, but that's beside the point!

Hope you get a chance to go out with your hubby...that's always fun! =-)

Have a great weekend! (And don't feel guilty about writing - I'm sitting here reading blogs and I SHOULD be vaccuming!) (I have a great ministry of justification!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie - I have been reading your blog now since you started - it was about the time I started reading blogs in general! I love seeing what you have to say and as a mommy of three I can relate! Anyway, I think you are in my Thursday night class - so I thought it was finally time to say "HI"!

I am so sorry about your washing machine! Laundry is piled up at my house - so you really have my sympathy! I hope that can be fixed soon for you!

Tara

stephanie said...

Sorry, everybody, my husband didn't appreciate the underwear comment. It was supposed to be funny!

Tara-thanks for your comments. Recently I considered quitting the blog but, when I hear that people actually enjoy reading it makes me think I outta stick around so, I appreciate your coment! Thursday night Mothering? How funny. :)

Teya said...

Hey, we would sooooo do pooper scooping if you would get a dog! :)