CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

I Miss My Mommy!

I haven't seen my Mom in almost 2 years. That doesn't really

seem like a long time when I write it but, it feels like forever!

My Mom and I are a lot alike. We haven't always been able to get along.
Probably because we are so much alike. But, we have a very close relationship
now. We talk often.

Mom was not able to come down and visit when the baby was born because she
needed to take care of her brother who is going through chemotherapy treatments
for cancer. She wasn't here when the boys were born either but, I really missed
her this time. Maybe because this was the last baby. I know she was where she
was really needed but, it sure would have been nice to have her here.

Mom. How funny that I keep calling her that in my writing. I have always called
her Mamma or Mommy. I occasionally call her "Lady" as well. She
thinks that is funny. Mom has a pretty good sense of humor. I remember laughing
with her often as we grew up.

Well, I don't really have anything deep or enlightening to say (not that I
usually do). Just that I really miss my Mom and that I hope that I can see her
soon.








3 comments:

GramCrackers said...

I sure hope your mom reads your blog. We all need to know that we are missed by those who can't be with us.

stephanie said...

you know, i don't think mom even knows i have a blog. she probably doesn't know what a blog is. :)

Teya said...

Ha, ha! Wrong about the 'last baby' thing! :)