CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, 2006 had it's good times and hard times and a few surprises for us. Looking back on it there is so much that I am thankful for. My sweet baby girl definitely tops the list. There are moments that make me sad as well. Like Uncle Bill being diagnosed with cancer. And, as always, our Lord was there with us every step of the way, watching over us, taking care of us, and providing for us. I am so thankful for a loving Father full of grace!

As for 2007 there are already so many plans that will make for an adventurous year for us. The year starts with the husband and the Pappy heading to Haiti on a mission trip and continues with the daily adventure of life with four little ones and an actual family vacation this summer (a first for this little family). My biggest hopes for the year is that I will continue to grow spiritually and as a wife and mother. There are many little things that I hope for for the next year. It is pretty exciting to see what the Lord has planned for this little family.

Happy New Year, everybody. May yours hold some adventure for you.

2 comments:

Joye said...

Happy New Year, Stephanie. I hope in the midst of all your busyness, God will bring some new friends into your life. God bless.

stephanie said...

thank you miss joye!